Moisturiser with Zinc, this is full of natural ingredients which are beneficial and have a calming and soothing effect on the skin. Zinc has many nutritional benefits for the skin, including retaining moisture, and helping to reduce inflammation associated with rashes and irritation, improves wound healing, has an anti-bacterial affect by forming a barrier on the skin, and promotes synthesis of collagen forming new connective tissue aiding in the healing of the skin.
The cream contains no petrochemicals, parabens, lanolin, alcohol, preservatives and has not been tested on animals.
Suitable for babies
Other beneficial Ingredients:-
- Apricot Oil – Mild oil easily absorbed by the skin helping to enhance skin elasticity
- Avocado Oil – Mild nourishing oils high in vitamins
- Beeswax – helping to care for the skin by forming a barrier
- Castor Oil – penetrates the skin easily and helps to restore hydration
- Calendula Oil – A herb used for centuries for a wide range of skin problems including cracked and rough skin, nappy rash and inflamed skin
- Cocoa Butter – a natural nourishing moisturiser rich in vitamins and minerals
- Chamomile Oil – soothing with anti-bacterial properties
- Evening Primrose Oil – helping to strengthen the skin’s barrier, and reduce itching and redness
- Lavender – promotes growth of new cells, soothes and calms skin conditions
- Mango Butter – a non greasy butter quickly absorbed by the skin, rich in minerals, antioxidants and vitamins
- Safflower Oil – high levels of Linoleic acid which makes up a large proportion of the skin barrier, helping to repair damage to the skin
- Vitamin E – helping to nourish the skin
Available in 60ml and 120ml glass jars.